Saturday Afternoon - Football time

Hey you guys,

today is saturday and that means to me, it is football time. Maybe it is interesting, especially for non-european readers, that here in Germany hundreds of thousands of people visit football matches every weekend.

I am pretty sure, most of them do it just in order to drink a lot of beer and to relax, but the passion of being fan of a certain club is also really important to most the people. Additionally, visit a football match live is not very expensive in Germany. Different to England or other countries you can buy a ticket for a stance, which will cost 5 to 15 euro.

And that is normally, what real and young fans do, they don't want to sit. Many people visit also games in second ord third or even fourth league, that is something people here do not focus on so much.

I guess now you know what I am going to do. I will have a lovely beer now and go to the stadium (temple). For all you people who don't watch football today, I have a nice video! Stay tuned!

30 comments:

rinns said...

.. *gasp* sports! My weakness u__u;

Meghan Moran said...

have fun at the game. I wish I could see a ball game for 10 bucks near where I live.

Anonymous said...

I'm not really a big fan of football, I much prefer handegg.

Gaming Like Mad said...

I watch football, but never actually managed to see a real football match for myself

Unknown said...

welches teams spielen denn?

Freek said...

Have fun, man. And how do you feel about the news of Ronaldo quitting? Did I hear that right??

T. Banacek said...

I thought all sports were about drinking and fighting everywhere in the world...

Chris said...

Im into EPL. Go Arsenal!

TVR said...

I love watching football, but I'd honestly rather play it though!

Dudemeister said...

Stehplatz. Only way to go. Und mit dem Fanbus hin und zurück!

Robert Fünf said...

Personally, I've never been one for sports, but I hope you have fun!

Something Concupiscible said...

Well enjoy yourself. I bet it will be awesome!

rndmg123 said...

enjoy your weekend!

Jay said...

I don't think all Germans love football though. I know of one who went abroad during the 2006 FIFA cup just to get away from the fans. :)

Have a great Saturday. :D

Niko said...

I like Sports , can't imagine life without it :)
The Video is so awesome xD

Rachel Neilson said...

But it's not sunday yet :p

CandleintheDark said...

That is interesting. My last trip to Mexico actually showed me how crazy about football the non-US world is

Aaron M. Gipson said...

I never really got into sports for some reason, but I do like to watch a good soccer match in the World Cup. Meh...American..

Trelin said...

great video. Wish football was bigger over here.

PekkaK said...

What team you're cheering for? I like Bayer Leverkuusen since Hyypiä plays there :)

Raw said...

Hahaha that video is great!
Those broken legs are graphic though, ouch.

JustDarki said...

Ahaha I was laughing so hard! :D

Spike said...

nice video XD

Merlyy said...

I knew the video already, but I'm a soccerfreak :D

TheHarvester said...

lol some of these are pretty sick

Igneel21 said...

i actually find watching football really boring... but playing otherwise

Anton Nuemus said...

nice video, I really laught a lot.
btw I love football

batterypaste said...

thanks to ESPN on the xbox I can watch (what we call in the US "obscure") sports such as various football games from around the world and Cricket..good ol cricket.

Grafted said...

Enjoy your weekend :D

Moobeat said...

Hope you had a good day with your football.

Post a Comment

Followers